High-Quality Care And Recognition
It’s one thing to say that you’re better, but it’s another thing altogether to demonstrate that you are. West Valley Medical Center in Caldwell is proud of our track record of excellence in patient care.
Recognition for West Valley Medical Center includes:
- Named among the nation's 100 Top Hospitals® by Truven Health Analytics™ in 2014-2017.
- The Joint Commission, the nation’s premier healthcare accrediting agency, recognized WVMC as a “Top Performing Hospital” for our care of heart attack, surgical patients, pneumonia and stroke.
- HealthGrades Recognitions:
- Top 10% in the Nation: Joint Replacement Excellence Award (2017)
- Top 10% in the Nation: Gastrointestinal Care Excellence Award (2017)
- Five-Star Recipient: Total Knee Replacement, 3 years in a row (2015-2017)
- Five-Star Recipient: Treatment of Sepsis (2016-17)
- Five-Star Recipient: Treatment of Heart Attack (2017)
- Five-Star Recipient: Back Surgery (2017)
- Five-Star Recipient: Treatment of Respiratory Failure (2017)
- Five-Star Recipient: Colorectal Surgery (2017)
- Five consecutive "A" grades in the biannual Hospital Safety Score review from The Leapfrog Group, Fall 2014 - Fall 2016
- Get With The Guidelines® Heart Failure Gold Plus Quality – Achievement Award from the American Heart Association, 2011-16
- Recognition on the Becker's Hospital Review "100 Greatest Community Hospitals" list for 2016