9:00 am -
Saturday November 10 2012
Classes are from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. in the Kaley Auditorium at West Valley Medical Center, located on the corner of Logan Street and 10th Avenue in Caldwell. The fee is $45 per couple. The course is taught by a registered nurse who reviews childbirth preparation concepts such as:
- In-depth review of labor and delivery process
- Relaxation and coping techniques
- Cesarean (C-section) delivery information
- Prenatal exercises
- Tour of the Family Maternity Center
When Should I Take My Prenatal Class?
Your childbirth preparation class should be completed at least three weeks prior to your due date. Consult with your personal physician for further recommendations.
- Preregister at 208.455.3995
- Preregister online