Job Line - 208.455.3828
Nursing at West Valley Medical Center
We, an organization of nursing professionals, are committed to providing compassionate and quality nursing care to our customers. We strive to be recognized for nursing excellence in the communities we serve.
We Ensure Excellence By:
- Promoting good stewardship of resources
- Utilizing evidence-based practice and advanced technology
- Providing effective interdisciplinary teamwork, communication and patient care
- Collaborating with patients and families regarding their plan of care
- Providing continuity of care
- Supporting a culture of empowerment, accountability and professional growth
- Encouraging community wellness
- Recruiting and retaining professional, qualified and compassionate caregivers
- Complying with regulatory requirements
- Providing a safe environment
- Embracing the values of the We CARE model of nursing
Our Mission And Values
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we strive to deliver high-quality, cost-effective health care in the communities we serve. In pursuit of our mission, we believe the following value statements are essential and timeless.
- We recognize and affirm the unique and intrinsic worth of each individual.
- We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness.
- We act with absolute honesty, integrity and fairness in the way we conduct our business and the way we live our lives.
- We trust our colleagues as valuable members of our health care team and pledge to treat one another with loyalty, respect and dignity.
West Valley Medical Center will be the most sought-after employer and provider of primary health care services in the Treasure Valley. We will accomplish our vision by:
- Exceeding the expectations of those we serve
- Maximizing human potential
- Growing market share
- Achieving financial target