Total Joint Replacement Center
We understand that total joint replacement surgery is one of the biggest decisions a person can make. We also understand that this choice comes with many questions regarding the surgery and recovery process, such as:
- What happens in the surgery?
- How long can I expect to be in the hospital?
- How much pain will there be?
- What limitations will I have after the surgery?
- How long will it be before I can resume my normal activities?
We are dedicated to helping you get the answers you need and making your recovery as effective as possible.
Our orthopedic surgeons perform hundreds of surgeries per year at our hospital. They have extensive experience with total joint replacements of the knee, hip and shoulder. Additionally, our extremity specialist offers advanced services for the shoulder, elbow and hand, including tendon and nerve repair.
Our orthopedic service line coordinator will follow you through every step of your stay here, answering your questions and helping maximize your recovery.