You know your back pain. Now, know your options.
For those coping with debilitating back pain, the experienced spine specialists at West Valley Medical Center are here to help. Before long, you’ll be experiencing relief from extreme or nagging pain; moving more freely; and enjoying a productive, energetic lifestyle.
Our continuum of care
Our highly specialized spine team includes experienced physicians and a continuum of care fostered by our designated Spine Services Service Line coordinator, who will support you throughout your stay. This start-to-finish attention even extends into postprocedure care.
Most common spinal disorders
- Cervical disc herniation
- Cervical spondylotic myelopathy
- Compression fractures
- Low back pain
- Lumbar disc herniation
- Lumbar stenosis
- Neck pain
Our spinal procedures
- ACDF – Anterior Cervical Discectomy Fusion
- ALIF - Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- DLIF – Direct Lateral Interbody Fusion
- PLIF – Posterior Interbody Fusion
- PSF – Posterior Spinal Fusion
- TLIF – Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Minimally Invasive Transforaminal Interbody Fusion
Get your questions answered
Call us for additional information or education about surgical procedures. We're glad to help! 208-455-3981.