A short term comprehensive inpatient psychiatric program, our unit is designed to meet the psychological and physical healthcare needs of adults ages 18 and over. With an emphasis on patient recovery, our goal is to ensure comfort and safety for all our patients.
- Skilled team of psychiatrists and physicians, nurses, social workers, and mental health technicians.
- Individual and group therapies, nursing services and recreational activities
- 18 adult beds
- Individualized recovery plans
- Medication management and assessment
- Emphasis on education and comprehensive discharge planning
We develop thorough treatment plans for people from all walks of life and who are experiencing an exacerbation of a mental illness or who are newly diagnosed with: