What Do You Want to Live For?
Did you know men have higher mortality rates for the top 10 leading causes of death in the U.S.? But here's the good news: it only takes an hour for an annual exam to screen for heart disease and cancer risk factors. So, what do you want to live for?
Here Are Some Quick Links To Get You Started:
- Don't know where to begin? Take a spin on our Men's Health Road Trip to learn what you should be talking with your doctor about in every stage of life.
- Is your heart healthy?
- Having trouble with your knee, hip, or shoulder?
- Is back pain keeping you from activities you once loved?
- Prostate problems? West Valley is one of America's 100 Best Hospitals for Prostate Surgery
- Struggling with a mental health issue?
- Are your digestive health issues normal or cause for concern?
- Don't have a primary care provider?
- Need to see a doctor today? Call (208) 455-3981 for a See-Me-Same-Day appointment at one of our six convenient clinic locations.
Regular checkups key for personal health
Dr. Steven Koga explains the health concerns for men at various stages in life in a column in the Idaho Press-Tribune’s Health section.