Your health and the health of your baby are our top priorities. The West Valley Family Maternity Center is proud to have experienced and highly trained staff prepared to take on every delivery scenario.
- Registered Nurses certified in ACLS-OB (Advanced Cardiac Life Support Obstetrics) and NRP-(Neonatal Resuscitation Program).
- Cesarean section procedures, if required, are performed in a dedicated OR suite just across the hall from our labor and delivery rooms.
- Level II nursery and 24-hour anesthesia and respiratory therapist coverage to handle any potential complications your baby may experience at birth.
Tailoring Your Birth Experience
At West Valley we strive to give you a safe and memorable birth experience. The decision about pain control is left up to you and your physician and anesthesiologist.
- Jacuzzi tubs in labor and delivery rooms for relaxation during labor.
- Anesthesia providers on staff offering several pain relief alternatives, including continuous epidurals.