December 03, 2013
Healthcare Services Will Provide More Options to Treasure Valley Residents
CALDWELL, ID - Gardner Company and West Valley Medical Center are proud to announce the grand opening of a new four story, 91,500 square foot medical office building at the corner of Elm & Fairview streets in Caldwell. The public is invited to join West Valley Medical Center staff, board members, and local elected officials for a ribbon cutting and open house event celebrating the hospital's specialty building project.
The medical tower will better facilitate the increased demand for health care services in the community and become the tallest building in Caldwell. Services housed in the new tower include:
- West Valley Medical Group physicians: Expanded primary care will continue to meet the growing demand for access to same day appointments in our community
- Center for Health and Wellness, a dedicated education center designed to prepare patients for surgical procedures for optimum healing and recovery
- Outpatient imaging, laboratory services, and a fully coordinated pre-admission center for surgical procedures designed for ease of access and scheduling
- Physician-led outpatient wound care center, infusion services, and diabetes education available five days a week
- Dedicated employer wellness clinic focused on promoting health and wellness efforts across the community
“This is such an exciting step forward for West Valley Medical Center! We strive to offer comprehensive, patient-focused healthcare services, all in one convenient location. This state-of-the-art environment is a testament to West Valley's support of the health and wellness of our community and commitment to making it easier for residents to have their health care needs met close to home” commented Julie Taylor, CEO of West Valley Medical Center.
“We are thrilled with the finished building. It has been a pleasure to work with Julie Taylor and the physician community in Caldwell,” said Gardner Company Chief Operating Officer Tommy Ahlquist.