Employer health program in Caldwell, Idaho
West Valley Medical Center is proud to offer H2U WORKS, an employee wellness program for businesses and organizations in Caldwell, Idaho. H2U WORKS is a turnkey health education and engagement program delivered in partnership with H2U, a national wellness solutions company.
To learn more about H2U WORKS, please call (208) 402-0658.
H2U WORKS advantages
The H2U WORKS employee health program empowers associates to adopt healthier lifestyles while providing numerous benefits to the employers. We assess employees’ current health and lifestyle habits to provide valuable health status reporting for individuals and group data for employers.
- H2U personal health assessment (PHA) is an easy-to-use online questionnaire that provides a personalized wellness report with recommendations for health improvement.
- Onsite health screening events can be coordinated to give your employees easy access to accurate lab tests that will help them better understand their health risks.
- Aggregate summary reports enable employers to identify group health risks and opportunities to manage these risks. Annual re-assessments provide year-over-year comparisons and gauge employees’ commitment to adopting good health habits.
- High-risk identification can be integrated with employee assessments to generate confidential notifications for associates with high-risk lab values encouraging them to seek care from a physician.
- Increased productivity
- Reduced healthcare costs
- Greater employee retention
- Decreased absenteeism
- Better health
- Lower healthcare costs
- Engaging resources to support lifestyle changes
Starting your employee wellness program
Lack of employee engagement is the number one obstacle to changing employee health behaviors (Towers Watson, 2012). We make it easy to engage employees in H2U WORKS by providing a combination of engagement tools and special benefits, including:
- 24/7 access to H2U.com offers a robust health library, wellness calculators, healthy recipes, blogs, informational health videos and much more.
- Customizable recruitment campaigns promotes participation in wellness events and activities.
- Members–only discounts and an online coupon center offer discounted access to wellness services and money-saving offers from many nationally recognized companies.
- Participation tracking enables you to offer employees incentives or rewards.
- Health challenges motivate employees to move, eat well and manage stress.
To learn more about how our employer health program in Caldwell, Idaho can benefit your business and employees, please call our community educator.