24/7 health advice for kids and adults!
Have you ever wished you had a nurse friend you could call anytime when deciding if you or a loved one should go to the ER, visit an urgent care or consult your primary care physician? Now you do!
Our free Consult-A-Nurse help line can help you understand symptoms, manage a chronic condition or learn about treatment options and medical procedures. Whether you are experiencing symptoms, worried about your child’s fever or caring for an aging parent, free medical advice is just one phone call away.
Consult-A-Nurse® does not diagnose conditions, but we can help answer your questions and recommend where to go for follow up care about:
- Pediatric care and children’s health concerns
- Gastroenterology (stomach and abdominal care)
- Cold, flu or COVID-19 concerns
- Orthopedic care (bone and joints)
- Cardiac services (Heart Veins and chest)
- Back and spine pain
- Ear, nose and throat care
- Diabetes care
- Women’s health and pregnancy care
- Pulmonary care (chest, lungs and breathing)
- Neurology (head, brain and spine care)
- Urology (bladder, kidney and urinary tract)
- Men's health concerns
- Weight loss support
*NOTE: If you or someone you're assisting is experiencing chest pains, shortness of breath, seizures or a head injury, call 911 or go to the ER immediately.
West Valley Medical Center is your destination for fast emergency cared care. Our ER is available 24/7 for your family’s needs. We also partner with a wide-range of physician clinics.