Inpatient psychiatric care in Caldwell, Idaho
The inpatient mental health program at West Valley Medical Center is designed for patients who require short-term hospitalization for the treatment of mental illness. Our inpatient hospitalization program is staffed with compassionate medical professionals dedicated to the long-term health of patients with behavioral health issues.
For more information about our inpatient mental health center, please call (208) 455-3777.
As a short-term, comprehensive inpatient psychiatric program, our unit is designed to meet the psychological and physical healthcare needs of patients 18 years old and older. With an emphasis on patient recovery, our goal is to ensure the comfort, safety and well-being of all our patients.
Mental health services
We develop personalized treatment plans for patients experiencing a worsening of mental illness(es) or who are newly diagnosed a mental health condition.
Our 18-bed inpatient psychiatric care unit offers:
- Skilled team of psychiatrists, physicians, nurses, social workers and mental health technicians
- Individual and group therapies, nursing services and recreational activities
- Individualized recovery plans
- Medication management and assessment
- Emphasis on education and comprehensive discharge planning
Mental illnesses we treat
Our psychiatrists in Caldwell, Idaho have experience treating a wide array of behavioral health conditions, including, but not limited to:
- Major depression
- Bipolar disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Anxiety and panic disorders
- Personality disorders
- Schizoaffective disorder
- Dual Diagnosis (mental illness and chemical dependency)