Be There. Get Checked.
Did you know men have higher mortality rates for the top 10 leading causes of death in the U.S.? But here's the good news: it only takes an hour for an annual exam to screen for heart disease and cancer risk factors. Be there. Get checked.
Here Are Some Quick Links To Get You Started:
- Is your heart healthy?
- Having trouble with your knee, hip, or shoulder?
- Is back pain keeping you from activities you once loved?
- Prostate problems? West Valley is one of America's 100 Best Hospitals for Prostate Surgery
- Struggling with a mental health issue?
- Are your digestive health issues normal or cause for concern?
- Don't have a primary care provider?
Regular checkups key for personal health
Dr. Steven Koga explains the health concerns for men at various stages in life in a column in the Idaho Press-Tribune’s Health section.