Partial hospitalization program for the Treasure Valley
West Valley Medical Center now offers expanded behavioral health services with the addition of our partial hospitalization program (PHP). PHP offers outpatient mental health services for patients who do not require full, short-term hospitalization.
For more information about our PHP services, please call (208) 453-4333.
PHP is an outpatient service considered to be a part of the continuum of care for persons who struggle with chronic mental illness and have repeated hospitalizations due to mental health symptoms interfering with daily responsibilities and their ability to function in the community independently.
PHP is a voluntary program for patients 18 years and older. Our goal is to decrease the need for inpatient care, and help patients learn the skills needed to cope with the symptoms of their mental illness.
Who We Serve:
Individuals 18 years and older who have a psychiatric diagnosis, who are not an imminent threat to themselves or others, but are having difficulty functioning in multiple areas of their life due to their mental health symptoms.
Services We Offer:
- Group therapy with five therapy groups daily, Monday through Friday.
- A Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Registered Nurse, Art Therapist and Music Therapist facilitate groups.
- Individual therapy
- Treatment for dual diagnosis and co-occurring disorders
- Medication management provided in weekly meetings with our Psychiatrist.
- An Individualized Treatment Plan, Psychosocial Assessment, Comprehensive Psychiatric Evaluation, Activity Assessment, and Nursing Assessment are included.
Our location and hours
Behavioral Health Outpatient Services
315 E. Elm St., Suite 70
Caldwell, ID 83605
Monday through Friday: 10:00 a.m. through 3:00 p.m.
Phone: (208) 453-4333