We Want To Be Your Partners In Healthcare
About West Valley Medical Center
The 150-bed West Valley Medical Center is located in Caldwell, Idaho – part of the scenic Treasure Valley. The hospital is a member of the HCA Mountain Division , a network of hospitals, clinics and outpatient centers across the western United States.
West Valley Medical Center was recently named among the nation's 100 Top Hospitals® by Truven Health Analytics™ for a third consecutive year. The hospital also received the following recognitions from Healthgrades for 2016:
- America's 100 Best Hospitals for Prostate Surgery, 3 years in a row (2014 - 2016)
- Top 10% in the Nation: Prostate Surgery Excellence Award, 3 years in a row (2014 - 2016)
- Five-Star Recipient: Prostate Removal Surgery, 4 years in a row (2013 - 2016)
- Five-Star Recipient: Total Knee Replacement Surgery (2015 - 2016)
- Five-Star Recipient: Treatment of Bowel Obstruction (2016)
- Five-Star Recipient: Treatment of Sepsis (2016)
West Valley received a fourth consecutive "A" Hospital Safety Score from The Leapfrog Group in spring 2016, and is the only Accredited Chest Pain Center in Canyon County.
In 2015, West Valley was named one of the nation's Best Places to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare for a third consecutive year.
Working and Playing in Treasure Valley
The greater Treasure Valley comprises the following fast-growing communities: Caldwell, Nampa, Boise, Meridian, Eagle, Star, Emmett and Garden City.
- The Treasure Valley is minutes from rivers, lakes and mountains and open 24/7 for any type of outdoor adventure you can imagine. There’s art, culture and a vibrant downtown corridor. Homes are affordable, and the valley is clean and uncongested.
- Average commute time: 18 minutes
- Money magazine rates the Boise Valley as one of the best places to live in the U.S.
- National Geographic Adventure says the Boise Valley is one of the Top 31 Best Live & Play Towns.
- The Boise Valley has a workforce of more than 280,000. Nearly 110,000 of the workforce are degreed workers.
- The overall cost of doing business is nearly a third lower than in California or Washington.
- The cost of living is 96 percent of the national average, and the average cost of a home in the Boise Valley is approximately $170,000 compared to a national average of $226,000.
- According to the National Census Bureau, Idaho is among the five fastest-growing states in the nation.
- Forbes, Wall Street Journal and Inc. Magazine rate Boise as one of the best places in the U.S. to live and work.
Our Parent Company
Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) is the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, composed of locally managed facilities that include 163 hospitals and 104 outpatient centers in 20 states and England. At its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA was one of the nation’s first hospital companies – founded by physicians, for physicians.
Practice With Us
Learn more about physician opportunities at West Valley Medical Center in HCA’s Mountain Division.