Holidays tend to be when tasty treats creep in to my home. Neighbors, family, and friends like to give holiday candy, cookies, and bread. One way to still get that holiday treat without the extra guilt is with this holiday fudge recipe.
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large banana
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor until smooth.
- Spread in an even layer in a freezer safe container.
- Freeze until firm. Cut in to squares and serve. Store in fridge.
* Can replace coconut oil with vegetable oil or avocado oil.
Adapted from superhealthykids.com